Holiday Bloggers

As we are now fully into the summer break, posts are a little bit thin on the ground. I am on holiday in Lombok at the moment (a small island in Indonesia), so my blog has also taken a bit of a back seat. However, there have been some notable and interesting posts by a number of blogs. Some of the posts have been from the students who left my class at the end of last year, but who were so prolific and interesting that I’ve decided to leave them open for as long as they wish. These students are Abbey, Aimee, Demi, Caitlin and Georgia. Other posts have been from our brand new bloggers. These students were shown how to blog by last year’s students and have been honing their skills over the holiday. The new holiday bloggers are Abbie, Dinesh, Shantelle, Mitchell. It’s always great to see how some students maintain their enthusiasm when they’re away from school and I’ll keep checking in to read more interesting stuff. In the meantime below is a photo from my own holiday.

Lombok Waterfall

Lombok Waterfall

2 thoughts on “Holiday Bloggers

1. That is a beautiful waterfall! I can’t wait to see it when my family goes to Lombok either this year or next year (yes, another holiday!). Thank you for keeping my blog open and I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays!

2. i only have one word wow like wow cause that looks like a tropical rain forest