Incredible Start

Well, this is usually the point in the year where I pick out a handful of students who’ve made an extra effort with their blogs and give them a shout-out on this blog. Unfortunately, I’m unable to do that this year. Before anyone gets the wrong idea, though, this is because it would just mean me listing almost the entire class in this post; it really has been an exceptional start to the year. Not only have the students been posting faster than I can comment (honestly, I can hardly keep up), but the number of students doing this has been outstanding. To cap this off we’ve had comments from new friends in Canada and visits from old friends who have moved on to high school. Check out the blogs on my class list and you’ll quickly see what I mean.

2 thoughts on “Incredible Start

1. Everyone is doing awesome – I also had a visit from Canada. Just out of curiosity, has the school leaders been picked yet?

2. Demi, yes the school leaders are Shantelle Jeyakumar, Lily Panossian, Ronan Fitzgerald and one other who I can’t remember. They’re doing a great job so far.