It’s Official

“Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!” That’s a typical saying from where I originally come from (Manchester, England) and it’s perfect for this post. I’m sure you get the gist even if you’ve never heard it before. Well, in this case it’s very apt as the year 6’s aren’t just year 6 in name, they’ve now got the leavers tee-shirt to prove it and they look great. Check out the photo of Callum, Malleiah, Imani and Maddox.

3 thoughts on “It’s Official

1. Hey there, my name is Madison I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I’ve had some experience like this before because I got a leavers tee-shirt in year 6 and it looked pretty cool too. I feel you could of explained what the tee-shirt looked like or felt like to wear it. You should read some of my classes blogs they are really interesting and cool to read.

2. Thanks for your comment, Madison. The students really love the new shirts; it’s a big occasion for them and makes them feel different to the rest of the school.

3. Hi Mr Hope,
    These shirts are sooo awesome and I really feel like a year 6 now. They definitely deserved their own blog post. I enjoy being in year 6 but it makes me really excited about graduating.😁😁😁😁😁