The End!

This week is going to be a huge one for the students in LA19 (and LA’s 16, 17 and 18) as it’s not only the end of the year, but it’s also the end of their primary school life. All the students will be moving on after their final day on Thursday. Some students will be going to our local high school, so will be with some of their friends, but others are going to different high schools around Perth and in some cases are the only ones from our school going there. However, wherever they are heading off to, I’m sure that when Thursday comes around and the students leave the comfort of the school they’ve been a part of for many years the emotions will overcome many of them. This has been an awesome group of young people and the school and myself will miss them. Let’s hope they pay a visit to this blog occasionally to let us know how they’re going.

Four days to go!

One thought on “The End!

1. This is a reminder that the finish is just around the corner; I have loved being at primary school for 7 years and I hope that high school will be just as fun! Thanks for being such an awesome teacher and I hope that you have another great year in 2015!!