Oh My Word!

Yes, I know, I say this a LOT, but it seems even worse this year. I just can’t get a grip on the way time slips easily from our grasp and disappears before our eyes. It’s week 5 and this is only the second time I’ve managed to post this term. Partly, though, I’ve had a good excuse – we’ve been very busy! The students have had to go through the usual start of year testing, on top of all the usual work we’ve been getting through. We’ve started a novel study (Mr Stink by David Walliams) and gotten to grips with a whole new suite of techy apps (this needed a big password overhall too). We’ve been working through our HASS studies on democracy and have begun our Indonesian language work. Maths is going well and the students had a mini excursion to the car park to check out rotational symmetry on the teachers’ wheels (and I forgot to take the photos I was going to post here). All in all it’s been a crazy rush, but I think we may nearly be ready to see a little normality appearing over the horizon – if there is such a thing.