Christmas Day

I know this is totally unrelated to education, but I thought I’d follow the example of one of our most outstanding bloggers, Georgia, and write about my Christmas day.

To begin with I did very well with my presents getting a huge amount of DVDs to quench my current obsession with old British television series. These included The New Avengers, Colditz, Minder, Doctor Who (no surprises there) and some excellent documentaries by heroes of mine such as the brilliant Stephen Hawking and the irrepressible Jeremy Clarkson. I also got Fremantle Dockers tee-shirts, aftershave, and an M & M gumball style machine. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself.

Following our present opening we made our way to our usual family gathering in Waroona where we chilled for the rest of the day and into Boxing day on a beautiful 6 acre block overlooking the stunning countryside. We then had a fabulous breakfast barbecue on the banks of the Waroona Weir before heading home to clear up the mess we’d left from opening our presents. All in all a fabulous Christmas.

Christmas Day

Christmas Day