Holidays

The blog’s been a little quiet recently, but that’s not surprising seeing as we’re on our end of term holidays. Just to keep you updated, I’ve been having a great time in Cairns. I haven’t been before and I didn’t really have any expectations, but I have to admit that it’s one of the best places I’ve ever visited. The scenery is breathtaking and I reckon it won’t be too long before I come back. Check out the photos below (I hope this all works – I’m doing it from my iPhone).

20150713-161157.jpg

20150713-161229.jpg

20150713-161247.jpg

8 thoughts on “Holidays

1. Loving the scenery – AMAZING! Enjoy the time away, because then its back into the whirlwind known commonly as school!

Oh, I’m thinking of coming to visit (primary school) because I’ve got 3 weeks break and the last week and a half haven’t been so eventful. It would be good to see everyone again. See ya,
    Demi!

2. Yes, having a great time, Liz. Demi, it would be great to see you anytime.

3. Mr.Hope,
    where I used to live the enviroment was very much like those pictures and I lovd spending a tiny bit of my life their 🙂

4. Lisette, it was one of the best places I’ve ever been to. I would quite like to go back and possibly live there – one day!

5. Hi Mr Hope, you are really lucky to be in Cairns. I can see through your photos that is must have been really nice☺
    Samantha😊

6. Samantha, yes, it was beautiful. I’ll certainly be going back again in the future.

7. Hi Mr Hope,
    I use to live in Cairns with my nan and pa and it was amazing. I’m sure I went to the places that you took photos of ( by the way the photos are amazing). We went up to the mountains to see my nans friends Terry and Beerget. Any way I hope you had a great time. Tarnika