Blogs Of The Week

I don’t often do this, but occasionally I like to give a little “shout-out” regarding a student, or students,  who have been posting regularly on their blogs. This time I have a few worthy of a special mention. First up is Jayden, who not only posts frequently, but has such a varied range of topics his blog is super interesting. Next is Lily, who posts regularly and also managed to post her very first podcast. Finally we have Savannah, who isn’t as prolific as the others, but who managed to persuade her mum to write a “special guest” post on her blog for our Parent Task. These blogs are all well worth a visit. Well done to you all.

2 thoughts on “Blogs Of The Week

1. Thank you Mr Hope for choosing me. When I get home some nights and have finished my homework I get bored doing nothing so that’s why I do blogging. I basically do blogging in my spare time and at the moment I have nine visitors and I can’t wait till I get more. I have just finished doing my blogging task 3 and can’t wait to blog soon, Lily

2. Lily, you totally deserved it. You’ve worked hard to maintain your blog and keep it updated, you’ve done a great job. Keep it up!