Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

This latest podcast was on an extremely difficult topic. As part of our My Place studies and our investigations into Australia’s role in the Vietnam War we looked into the subject of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The students completed a note taking session on the subject, wrote up their information, organised their speaking roles and had a brief time to rehearse. This was very much the students’ own work, on a very complex topic and all completed in a short time frame. This makes this podcast even more impressive.

5 thoughts on “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

1. It never ceases to amaze me what you lot in LA 19 can produce. I loved listening to your podcast girls on post traumatic stress. Was the beginning music your own as well? I’ve read all the things you’ve been up to LA19 and I would really like to read all of your blogs but then I’d feel mean if I read some and not others. I tell you what, I’ll read each of your last blog posts and I’ll read a few a day so then I can at least say I’ve read all of them. Clever lot you are!

2. Mrs Boylan, you are very generous saying such nice things about our blogs. It takes a lot of hard work to keep working on them, but it’s worth it.

3. Greetings LA19. It’s that time of the evening again when I sit down and read some more of your blogs. Mmmmm who am I up to and I wonder what topics are on offer? Maybe something from the ‘nerd club’ or a run down on your survey about favourite TV programs, maybe facts about fossils or star dust or a fascinating pod cast…. I would never have imagined how interesting reading student pod casts actually are!

4. Mr Hope!!! I tried to read Tea’s blog but my internet security wouldn’t allow me to. So sorry Tea, I will try at school.

5. Great podcast on a difficult topic to explain, but I did particularly like the way the girls mixed in some researched material along with their own explanations. It showed a lot of understanding about this condition.