Blogging Task #2

This time I’m using a blogging activity that I’ve already given to the students. We’ve been so, so busy that it’s sort of slipped from the students’ memories, and I like this topic too much to allow it to simply fade away. This task is all about giving a shoutout to a good cause. Believing in something and taking action or making a stand is a way of being a positive individual and taking an active part in life. It can be life affirming and helps shape our values and build us into the people we are. Amongst the many causes or issues that concern me are: climate change, deforestation, animal extinction, equal rights, plastic pollution, gender equality, whale hunting, renewable energy, puppy farms, child labour, poverty, slave labour, girls’ rights, freedom of speech… I could actually go on and on and on! These are, in my opinion, just a few of the most important issues of our time and are well worth fighting for.

Do you have a cause that you’d like to be part of? Is there something happening in the world that makes you frustrated? Is there something you’d like saved? Is there something you’d like stopped? Use your blog to shout out for a good cause or a big issue.

One thought on “Blogging Task #2